No more contracts at CrossFit Hillsboro.
We have been considering something big for a while now and after quite a bit of collaboration, we pulled the trigger on this last week. As you know, over the years we’ve offered everything from 1-month, 3-month, 6-month and 12-month contracts. These have worked pretty well for us because let’s face it, most people KNOW that they need the MOST accountability for the BEST PRICE. It’s time for a change though.
While we participate in the subscription “roll-over” procedure after our 21 & 42-day trials, similar to risk-free trial offers like Netflix/Pandora/Spotify allow you to cancel any month, at any time, without penalty. The questions is, why not offer that same, month-to-month, no-contract policy to our members to make them happier customers. Afterall, who likes contracts?
For the month of August, we’re offering month-to-month, cancel at any time, no-contract, for the same, monthly price as our former, 12-month contracts. ($165 for 3x/week and $185 for Unlimited). After August, we’ll reassess and to determine if this is something we’ll permanently implement.
Why the change?
It’s the new industry standard and it gives our members more freedom. The thing is, over 75% of our challengers stay on board with us for 36 months (on average) after their challenge. So, are we really losing anything? Probably not. Does it make us more than a little nervous? Absolutely. But, at the end of the day, you’re just getting more value for being a dedicated member with us.
The fine print:
- Cancel at any time with 30-days notice.
- Current challengers will not pay any additional enrollment fee.
- Pay-in-full discount of 10% available for 12-month agreement. *No refunds can be provided after 3-day right-of-recision for annual, pay-in-full option.
- After our 42-day, Next Level challenge, memberships will automatically roll over into our monthly, Unlimited program (unless otherwise documented).
- Must register for classes using Mindbody Fitness app (ASF app starting in September) *Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Coach Chuck & Team CFH